For documents and software available on this platform, the EuroCatering Language Training Partnership (“Eurocatering Partnership”) does not make any warranties or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The Eurocatering Partnership does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. The views and opinions of authors expressed on the EuroCatering Partnership’s Websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of the EuroCatering Partnership, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
When visiting our Website, your Web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements are produced by other Websites you visited or by third party software installed on your computer. The EuroCatering Partnership does not endorse or recommend products or services for which you may view a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting our site.
It is not the intention of EuroCatering Partnership to provide specific advice but rather to provide users with information to better understand other cultures, languages or share their or other people's experience.
Conditions of Use
This site is maintained by the EuroCatering Partnership and is protected by various provisions of the Belgian National Code. Violations of this Code are subject to criminal prosecution in a court of law. For site security purposes, as well as to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor traffic and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EuroCatering Language Training Partnership (“EuroCatering Partnership”) and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EuroCatering Partnership. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
All uploaded material on the tray by people external to the partnership does not belong to the partnership or project partners but must comply with our policies. The partnership has the right to withdraw any material which they estimate not to fit in the product system.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EuroCatering Partnership takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond their control.
Discussion Forum and Blog Disclaimer and Rules
Discussion contents or blogs reflect the views of individual participants only. ECLT and its owner organizations bear no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results or the views held by individual participants.
The following rules govern the discussion forums or blogs presented on ECLT. Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the discussion forums or blogs will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
- If you participate in a discussion or if you make a blog, you are solely responsible for ensuring that any material you post to ECLT (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on ECLT any material that is libellous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the ECLT discussion forums or blogs only for lawful purposes.
- All discussion forum messages or blogs must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
- All discussion forum messages or blogs must contribute new ideas, and must not repeat previously posted material
- All discussion forum topics or blogs must be created with proper case, and must not use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
- To maintain a high quality content, discussion moderators reserve the right to remove messages or blogs which stray from the topic, do not contribute new ideas or do not conform in any other way to the rules listed herein.
- Discussion material or blogs on ECLT are for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through ECLT, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
These rules may be modified from time to time by ECLT.